[FRIAM] Nautilus: Investing Is More Luck Than Talent

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 23 15:44:47 EST 2017

"The neo part is because pure liberalism takes the needs and wants of everyone into account.  We neoliberals regret the collateral damage that is poverty, death, starvation, epidemic, etc. but we really only measure success by the top X% of the pyramid.

That's the collateral damage of the republicans.   Neoliberals protect the very strong and the very weak, avoid existential threats to the collective, while ignoring those that ought to be able to carry on, even though they feel they should be entitled to special treatment.

Marcus