[FRIAM] Nautilus: Investing Is More Luck Than Talent

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 23 16:31:02 EST 2017

Glen writes:

"Neoliberalism is simply the idea that any full exploration of the phenotype requires parallel processing."

Hmm.  I had thought of neoliberalism as being more controlled and centralized rather than less controlled compared to liberalism in general, but I think you are right.  It is more about agility and parallelism than it is about thoughtful planning.  I was distracted by the capital intensiveness aspect.   The centralization aspect is just emergent.   Spend money to make money.

Marcus