[FRIAM] Nautilus: Investing Is More Luck Than Talent

gepr gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:29:14 EST 2017

Heh, very nice!  Yes, it used to be the case that the computational task was too great, which lead some to throw up their hands and just get high. But as Marcus pointed out earlier in the thread, we have new tech that might stand a chance. And why shouldn't neoliberals have the chance to evolve into new perspectives where they admit that some of these new techs can help us engage in intelligent stewardship of a catallaxy?

Here's an article that might help, though I can't really vouch for it:

MacDonald, Trent J., Darcy WE Allen, and Jason Potts. "Blockchains and the boundaries of self-organized economies: Predictions for the future of banking." Banking Beyond Banks and Money. Springer International Publishing, 2016. 279-296.

--
⛧glen⛧