[FRIAM] Check it out

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jan 25 23:28:32 EST 2017

The presterity.org site look good!  (Good insofar as discouraging content goes.)

Economist's Intelligence Unit reports that we are now officially broken.  Well done, America!

Full democracies (starting from the best):  Norway, Iceland, Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, Finland, Australia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Malta, United Kingdom, Spain, Mauritius, and Uruguay.

We're #2 in the `Flawed democracies'  after Japan and tied with Italy.

Hmm, how is science & tech in Uruguay?

http://www.eiu.com/public/topical_report.aspx?campaignid=DemocracyIndex2016