[FRIAM] Nautilus: Investing Is More Luck Than Talent

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:58:38 EST 2017

I'd love to hear people chime in on this.  I've tried to find ways to invest the tiny amount of my retirement contributions in places/things that I care about.  I've failed miserably.  I finally gave up and put some money into this:

  https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/COEAX?ltr=1

I'm slowly losing my money.  But I figure I'm at least, in part, paying myself (if my city takes on debt) or loaning/contributing money/fluidity to my local cities.  If I'm misguided on that, I'd appreciate some education.  The next time I move, I plan on doing the same thing in that region.

--
☣ glen