[FRIAM] Globalism in the age of populism? .. & Open Source Software

gepr gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:42:58 EST 2017

Heh, I shoulda known you wouldn't let that slide. You're right. But any introvert that wants to contribute and the only way to contribute is to get past the vapid (but very real) barriers must be capable of establishing that thin similarity _before_ dialing it back and refining the dissimilarities.

Of course that raises the question of whether the introverts really _can_ care about anyone other than themselves. If one's strongest inclinations are antisocial, it's reasonable to call them a misanthrope, which given Trump's "germophobia" and desire to surround himself with people who say what he wants to hear, we might claim he's an introvert too ... only extroverted when "the room is empty" of dissent.

--
⛧glen⛧