[FRIAM] [[Narcissism Again]again]

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Fri Jan 27 20:47:07 EST 2017

Just a thought: Don't emergency rooms have to treat anyone who walks
through the door?

I recall seeing a *lot* of that when my mom-in-law was in the hospital.
These were folks with fairly minor problems like a rash or the flu. And I'm
delighted they got care.

So all minimizing ACA will do is up the federal dollars going to hospitals,
right?

   -- Owen