[FRIAM] [[Narcissism Again]again]

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 11:35:16 EST 2017

Dear All,

I have been teasing the Local Congregation about our role in the Narcissistic Revolution of the last 30 years … cable TV, the “personal” computer, the I-mac, the I-phone, You-tube, facebook, etc.  What sort of bots and memes could people of our power and talent unleash into the world that would break this relentless cycle of positive reinforcement for narrowness of mind? Perhaps a video game where facts matter?

What can WE hobbits do?

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/