[FRIAM] Trump's wall is a wimp.

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:28:52 EST 2017

Yes but the question is will it be a Fire Wall ore IceWall or BeerWall. And
will it actually be a wall? Or are we thinking about going StarTrek on this
and making it  just a inivisible block?

Also Dad didn't you say you're stressed?  Speaking as arguably the worlds
leading authority on General Anxiety issues. Fretting about what Volte Mort
might do is a great way to need some Diazapam and a beer.
"Untill Such time as the sun doesn't rise we will assume it will. In the
meen time nothing we REALISTICALLY can do today" -Marvels Dirtector
Fury/Morgrain Fishborne.

Volte more seems to be on the NSD (Neurosis and Narsco Spectrums) . All
these
 issues will only get worse the more you make them issues. Don't make it an
issue, ignore Wolly. Anyway aren't you and mom fixing to have a NICE
afternoon... I can't imagine between your chronic pains, a migrain and
Anxiety issue ANY good will come about trolling the Friam list about what
he may or may not do. . So just enjoy the rest of your day ^_^

Besides at the rate things are going going Pence, Generald Talbut, or Steve
Rogers or  Jeff Mace WIll be having talks with Stark taking bets how bat
shit crazy he is, While he's in  Gothom Helath and Science Center..
So untill then, nota can be done. Email your reps or wach golf.