[FRIAM] Why The Cold War Between Tech CEOs and Trump Is About To Go Nuclear

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:10:24 EST 2017

As I've said I few times.
Wise man seeks not out trouble. And don't make an issue out isses and they
(might not) be a problem in the first play.

Besides. You have to admit America does need  to provide better stuff so as

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

is filled. To many people have no food (any) to many people have no home
(any).

ZygZygler (and many others) have noted many many many many times:
challenges will happen to any system when the individuals needs OR wants
are not met.
The current denziens AND those from (call it for what it is) the middle
east and the enormous cluster fuck of aholery
Must have needs AND wants met (with in reason on the wants): Why is it a
question if someone needs basic check up?  or to get something fun to eat?
I hold hope it's quite fixable.