[FRIAM] AI advance

Robert J. Cordingley robert at cirrillian.com
Tue Jan 31 02:13:59 EST 2017

You can find go players in Santa Fe, NM by visiting the
http://santafegoclub.org website and attending their meets and any
teaching sessions. For other places see the AGA at http://usgo.org or
the EGF at http://www.eurogofed.org/

AlphaGo went on to beet Korean top player Lee Seedol 4-1 in March of
2016. I don't think a larger board would help humans at all against a
fully trained AlphaGo on the same size - but it is an interesting question.

AlphaGo itself isn't scary it's what comes next and so on and how
quickly these advances are progressing that give some great minds cause
for concern.

Robert C (AGA 2k)