[FRIAM] IS: Does Complexity have a circularity problem WAS: Any non-biological complex systems?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:18:08 EDT 2017

Clarification: the book is 45 years old and is available online as a PDF
file.  It's hard to read without a lot of background in the field.
Psychiatric residents who used to read it often felt they had the disorder
even if they didn't.  I apologize for the snarky suggestion that you read
it.

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918