[FRIAM] Model, Metaphor, Analogy

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Jun 11 17:41:39 EDT 2017

It is almost time (in geologic as well as seasonal scales) to take the
polar route!   Count the bears along the way?

Or maybe the Drumpf can be talked into cutting a wide canal from the
great lakes at the 49th parallel to keep those "unsavory furriners out
of our Great 'Murrica Agin!"

I think it might be as easy to build a moat as a wall of the magnitude
he want(ed)s across the southern border?

And then Roger could SAIL to WA (hard to tack in a canal and that tunnel
under the Canadian Rockies would be pretty much wind-free I think?).