[FRIAM] sometimes an onion is just an onion...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jun 14 18:46:05 EDT 2017

Others behaviors come to mind, like the agent that requires or expects fully contextualized unambiguous linear arguments.   This could be due to long term memory limitations, due to a desire to teach (supervisory learning), or an agent that defaults to priors in absence of systematic communication.   Premature registration could be a sign of a simple hardware failure or inequitable / entitled expectations of the correspondent.   In organizations, some roles might well be encouraged even if they aren't adaptive in general, e.g. the boss vs. the nuanced facilitator.