[FRIAM] All Your Them Are One Model To Us Learn

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jun 20 15:38:03 EDT 2017

Roger writes:

“So this doesn't mean much to simulation modelers for the moment.”

Consider predicting a frame of 24 bit color values instead of a binary scalar (Labradoodle vs. Chicken).  With such an encoding, one could possibly `find’ the equations of motion in the learned neural net by watching a Labradoodle run.   In that sense I think it is of interest to simulation modelers.   Agent rules for free.

Marcus