[FRIAM] the role of metaphor in scientific thought

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 15:16:14 EDT 2017

Given your extraordinary spam handling methods, I thought I'd notify you here, Nick, that I sent the rest of my notes on the rest of your introduction off-list.  For what it's worth, I think you've got a GREAT gist if you could find a way to free yourself from the obsession with circularity ... and stop using the word "levels" ... and stop using the word "metaphor". 8^)  But I dare to say that other than those few cosmetic issues, I agree with your gist.

--
☣ glen