[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Jacqueline Kazil jackiekazil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:45:25 EST 2017

Re: age reply -- as someone does a lot of work in diversity in tech. I
would consult a lawyer about the age response. That sounds like
descrimnation to me.

My husband is almost 40 and having same issue.

Lastly. I will say that one of the best junior developers I hired was
55-ish or so. Their loss.

Jacqueline Kazil | @jackiekazil