[FRIAM] organizations

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Mon Mar 20 01:36:06 EDT 2017

I dunno, you think there's a connection between diversity/intersectionality
and agile design?  They always harp on hearing the quiet voice that's
telling the important truth.  Seems like agile's main point is that the
clients really want something much simpler than they can be talked into,
but you have to convince all the coders that that is true, or else they'll
build, or fail to build, something much more complicated than necessary.
So you organize as a team of lemmings and crowd source the design to death.

When life gives you lemmings, scrum.  (Life is usually going to give you
lemmings.)

-- rec --