[FRIAM] Electrician needed!

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:58:11 EDT 2017

2nded!  However, even here in Rainland (for the winter, anyway -- Ebulient Equinox!) I have trouble keeeping my little bugs wet.  They can always wander down to the bottom, which stays pretty wet.  But the top dries out.  It's a barrel sized composter, if that helps.  The little staging-can we keep in the kitchen tends to stay wet ... but we have to be careful not to toss in anything that might produce fruit flies.

Wouldn't a composter in NM be harder to keep alive?

--
☣ glen