[FRIAM] organizations

Vladimyr vburach at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 22 20:21:09 EDT 2017

Marcus, That sounds preferable to Trapping the little devil. They get really mean if you get in their way.

So clearly a little tactful negotiation is preferable , as I recall my advisor at that time flipped a coin to determine

who would have to approach the cage trap and release him.

I lost.

vib

He is probably still laughing…