[FRIAM] organizations

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:37:55 EDT 2017

Yes, as I said, I was approximately 50 feet away.  I was afraid to approach
the body even though it was clearly dead.  I told the aforementioned
professor what I had done and he expressed his disapproval.  I was afraid
to run away rather than to shoot thinking that might provoke the skunk.
Mea Maxima culpa.  I am happy to join your organization.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918