[FRIAM] Dumb Experiment

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Mar 25 19:16:57 EDT 2017

Steve writes:

"I had to prune some trees and mount my antenna 30 feet from my house (on an adobe wall) to get a good shot, their installation techs were typically under-informed but *did* have a good process that worked in spite of their limited model of how their own gear worked (or not)."

Thanks.   One of my favorite things is the hotspot feature of my phone.   If that could just be 10 times faster, I'd be set.   I have a nomadic ideal, even if I'm a creature of habit.  Permanent installs make me feel pinned-down!  On the other hand I do like gear.   Gosh, so many decisions.

Marcus