[FRIAM] Quick cross posting re:website maker sugestions

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:23:34 EDT 2017

Thanks for the idea Roy!
I think I want something  possibly in the middle. I don't know how simple
that's to do though.
I have this wered picture in my head where I think I want a way where some
how some people can edit and subit articles together. But yet also to avoid
trolling problems a moderator could also say just so you know we need you
to clean up a articles.

I seem to recall at one time Twiki was trying to be a middle between the
extremes of Wiki and blogging.

I simply don't know what's out there that can have a nice colaberation a
bit like Wiki's do as well as submit a article for posting like the
wordpress's can do as well.

Htmly looks reely sexy as well btw. Thanks for the link.