[FRIAM] Quick cross posting re:website maker sugestions

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:22:03 EDT 2017

Thanks again Roy!
It looks like I might like Bliki(Blog+Wiki) for this.

I tried out TikiWiki ages ago. It seemed pretty fun to use then. I've
googled for what ones are out their with easy to follow how to's just try
them out.
DokuWiki. Pm, Pb and FOSWiki.
Any ideas what to look for or articles on trying a Wiki as Blog+WebyWeb
helper?
In a Weird way that might be what I'm looking for. And as  and Glen pointed
out because the likely triekier part of colaberating on articles or  how
to's is baked in.

Anyway thanks again for the fresh insperation and ideas. I reely apreciate
that.