[FRIAM] the arc of ai (was Re: Whew!)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri May 5 17:36:30 EDT 2017

Steve writes:

< ... but "Evil" might be one of
many things depending on the reserved lexicon of the speaker...   Social  Conservatives would place LGBT and Abortion Rights and Gun Control on their list of "Evil"  .. >

Yeah, overloaded local dictionaries as a lazy cache for a community's preferred meaning.  Users of this dictionary are too lazy to even infer it on the fly.  But I like talking to my dog because she lets me use words just I make up.   When she hides my slippers I call her snarkle.   One part snark and one part sparkle.

Marcus