[FRIAM] FW: Bookstore Sale

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 23:33:04 EDT 2017

To the Local Congregation:  Loading up on discounted books on Friday might
be a [very subtle] way of expressing our gratitude for our being allowed to
glut up the St. Johns coffee shop every Friday morning

To the Diaspora:  The St. Johns Book shop is a lovely, teensy book store
with a long table of fascinating books, constantly renewed by staff, that
some of us (e.g., Dave West) cannot keep our hands off.  Well worth a visit.
Is this a time when folks from neighboring communities (I am thinking you,
Steve Smith) should join our Friday Service.  Think of it as Easter for
Nerds.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>