[FRIAM] Duno if this is an aprioiate liste or not

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:21:40 EDT 2017

Thank John Oliver at some point (no seriusly he's doing a lot to help) and
basically verizon is head of the FCC (who thought that was a good idea?)
While trying to find something else entirely basically America's FCC might
not be around much longer but in the meen time lets keep the bits coming. I
like quality bits and I like great beer.

His staff has set up a website to remind them about Ma Bell. The 80s' want
a few words how terrible that went....

www.gofccyourself.com

It's ok to be funny, and POLITELY a smart alec on their site.

-Me the friendly neirborhood techie that finds jobs on the internet and
thinks this whole bickering is silly. My nephiews get along better and
there 12 and 15!