[FRIAM] Now For Something Different

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:45:54 EDT 2017

LOL yeah Chromes bookmarks system I agree needs help. Palemoon basically
use 'compabitlity mode' (re: fake playing well )

Their's few nice what I call my 'weekend browsers'  older style lite weight
nothing fancy  browsers.  SeaMonkey and Older versions of FFox (think 25
and 26)
 FFox's crash handling in a weird way for me almost a little better than
Chromes on windows only because if, I duno Spofity was playing it doesn't
start it.