[FRIAM] Get ready for Blockchain

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:13:18 EDT 2017

Josh or someone else can explain it better than i. It's been a thing for as
you know for Peering and P2P since IIRC the 80s. It's basically how banks
works.  It got popular with 'fake' (*.Coin) money to sensably ask: well if
 (insert economy) simply isn't working. Then these might be a better idea.
And they might be right. Time will tell.
Steve raved/ranted to me and others how it wasn't new but now sexy because
people other than banks (bland) can use it for everything from Streaming
Spotify, to P2P gaming and lots more.

I like you find it black magic yet cool
(Clear as mud?)