[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

Steve sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu May 25 16:26:37 EDT 2017

And I agree completely with the idea of zooming in (enough) to be at least hunting subSnarks on a domain composed almost entirely of Snarks... ((Or Snarkbait?)

Beating the dead snark, I was mildly perturbed by the implication that the complexity of weather systems was more than incidentally dependent on the biological systems that might infiorm them (transpiration from forest or savannah, light absorption by algae, methane from cattle and termites, etc)

Sent from my iPhone