[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri May 26 00:03:42 EDT 2017

..

And in the spirit of beating a dead horse about the head and shoulders
with a wet noodle made of well mixed metaphors, I offer the following
scholarly support (I hope) for my preferred use of the term "to inform"
in this case.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/717d/bc6f72b99e7bc13a971ccf8bce4d5b4db35e.pdf

- Sieve