[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Fri May 26 19:16:11 EDT 2017

Glen,

Let me take one claim at a time.

Do you agree that at least one of these is an example of a non-biological
complex system?

   - ferromagnetic system (described with ising model)
   - Bénard cell formation (convection)
   - Belousov–Zhabotinsky reaction

Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable