[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun May 28 13:06:01 EDT 2017

SG

I think of this particular exercise as a deliberate sampling/searching
of the infinite (or staggeringly large) phase space of a system as you
described it earlier.   Since you invoke "random systems along with
random models", I think I therefore mean my System to be a system of
systems from which you randomly select promising examples?

SS