[FRIAM] Arrow's theorem or this mailing list?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed May 31 18:57:30 EDT 2017

<def humourXMS==funny>
<Humor>
Then I'm supposed to say something like but but what if we could make a
Tardis and proclaim All hail Galifrey!, and this is about where I feel like
shouting: Computer End program, herbal tea, warm!.
(doing my best/worst picard impersonation)

Glen then says something like: ok smart alec. Let me explain Arrows
Conjector so as you can understand! and besides it's early grey, hot! :P
^_^ :P
I then say: Huh well my poor little dyslexic brain thought thought Arrows
Conjecture  shows why with any given group of people they are unlikely to
agree on everything, somethings but not everything..
Some else says: Your doing type thinking again and sounding a bit smarmy!
that's close-sort of, with all mathy conjectures theirs about 5 butts to
know about. as well!..
</Humor>
(This is my bad attempt at being funny)