[FRIAM] Fwd: Grad Students Would Be Hit By Massive Tax Hike Under House GOP Plan : NPR

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Nov 21 17:17:45 EST 2017

Oh boy, careful what you wish for:  Indentured Servitude.    The legislative things to do are to prevent just that.
Bring back pensions and give an incentive to stay for five years.

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/11/the-push-for-education-programs-that-pay-people-as-they-learn/546329/

Fadulu: Even though a company has invested in an apprentice, couldn't the apprentice leave and go elsewhere for a job that pays better? It sounds risky from a business perspective.