[FRIAM] Lighthearted speculations re: Fall

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:07:40 EDT 2017

Just some light hearted question I thought of I simply don't know a answer:
What is it about october to march that encourages (more?) people to be
lighthearted and have yen to sing and eat and show a more goofy side?

While do tachi this morning:  father woodpecker was looking for food for
mom..Why do woodpookers hunt for worms or what ever they eat in treas?

And something about the air was just clear enough for the sun to do a
pretty thing with what ever buildings are so they had a kind of white. glow
thing going brefiely so as for just a moment or so sun shafts in the clouds
were visible. A pretty mystery from nature.
Is that the similler to sunbeams where when dust gets lit just right it
looks like a pretty sun beam?

(This is gil and for some reason I think of these things in the morning)