[FRIAM] Chriopracter(sp) what takes insurances?

┣glen┫ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:37:21 EDT 2017

Yes!  I've forgotten who proposed it.  But what ever happened to the CPU fabric we were supposed to line our walls with so that our computing would wander around with us, flowing from wall to wall as we walked around?  I supposed I'd settle for some sort of AR or HUD that paints whatever's there with information, but equipped with accelerometers for 3D organization.

--
␦glen?