[FRIAM] Truth: “Hunh! What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing!”

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 19 14:27:28 EDT 2017

glen,I should have been more specific - lower case truth is nothing more
than one of those three specific types of failure, i.e. sensor fatigue,
sensor or effector lock, or channelization of a circuit through the web.
My model is deliberately simple and not intended to say anything about
systems in general or failures of systems in general.

Although I did day in an earlier post that the only possible time that
upper-case Truth might exist is when the universe achieves heat death
and is completely ordered which is, of course simultaneously completely
disordered.

davew