[FRIAM] KRACK

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:02:39 EDT 2017

But if I understand correctly, my TV and printer will remain the weakest links, regardless.  And as long as those are present, whatever credentials my router requires are compromisable.  So, a possible solution is to use one subnet for the devices for which you don't have patches and a more trusted subnet for those that are patched.  ... perhaps even different routers.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ