[FRIAM] Opportunity to join a discussion about Charles Sanders Peirce

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 25 23:18:36 EDT 2017

Robert,

I apologize for asking a dumb question about SF Philosophers.  I didn’t see the link (as a link).

I will make every effort to be there.  Sunday night is my cooking night for the extended family, but with a little planning I should be able to finesse it.

I always imagined that you were from some far distant place!  Like Australia, or something.  Have you been here the whole time?  Have you ever come to FRIAM?

I look forward to meeting you.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/