[FRIAM] The Problem with the Mutation-Centric View of Cancer

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Sep 4 16:01:29 EDT 2017

Wouldn't chemotherapy also reset the the micro-environments?  Has chemotherapy ever been given to animals before they have cancer to see if it has a preventative function?

Could one imagine healthy people above a certain age (esp. the Elysium 1%) getting stem cell transplantation every few years coupled to chemotherapy (or drugs that induce apoptosis)?

Marcus