[FRIAM] Help for texas

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Sep 10 14:30:01 EDT 2017

Glen writes:

"It is not merely necessary, it is THE CASE that we are a whole and always "look after one another", in the end.  The question is about when to do the looking ... before or after bad things happen."

One could imagine cultures in which sick people are quickly euthanized similar like sick pets.  Or, in the interest of reducing taxes or debt, that there was refusal <http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article172024032.html> to fund hurricane relief.  Sure, there is no defining away that things are connected, but what is valued by the whole can be redefined or localized.

Another example is how large corporations sometimes break-up into smaller companies, e.g. HP and HP Enterprise.    It is not clear that rebuilding some resorts on the east coast of Florida impacts me as much as, say, Brexit.   Funding for recovery in Houston might make gas a little cheaper or certain domestic products, but such resources could also be routed from the middle east or Asia.   Now that nationalists are so influential, perhaps this a fine opportunity for them to prove they care about how they circumscribe the system.

Marcus