[FRIAM] Fwd: Future Tense Event: The Future of Mental Health Technology

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:48:18 EDT 2017

Hey Marcus, this is the only thing that works:

The release of Bernie Sanders' Medicare for All Act
<https://www.healthcare-now.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Medicare-for-All-Act-of-2017-FINAL.pdf>
has
injected a remarkable jolt of energy into a movement for health care
justice that was already on the ascent.

"The grassroots are more than ready to organize around this bill.