[FRIAM] The World Turned Upside Down (and what to do about it)

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:56:21 EDT 2017

Nope.  However, it's important to realize that the metaphors of the shambling zombies (Romero's and The Walking Dead's) are substantively different from those metaphors of the fast-moving zombies, especially the ones that learn to think and can sometimes be cured (Helix, Resident Evil, Z, Game of Thrones, etc.).

--
☣ gⅼеɳ