[FRIAM] Wimsical silly question re: coffee making

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 20:58:46 EDT 2017

Gil,

An experiment: lightly wet the grounds with water before you put the basket in the coffee-maker.  Notice how much water you can “get in”.  Now, put the damp basket  in the coffee maker and make the coffee as usual.  Are you still missing some water?

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/