[FRIAM] Wimsical silly question re: coffee making

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 20 15:52:11 EDT 2017

Ok, so, I did the experiment.

In a ten cup coffee maker I took a cup of water and pre soaked the grounds, taking off what dribbled through and pouring it back through until I had saturated the grounds.  The the grounds required a little short of a cup to saturate.  Then I put ten cups of water in the coffeemaker and let it rip.  I got ten cups of coffee out of it. The Densmore effect is due to the grounds.  Qed.

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/