[FRIAM] Doxastic logic - Wikipedia

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Sep 21 14:09:19 EDT 2017

Glen -

in stark juxtaposition, we have Freeman Dyson saying:

     "it is better to be wrong than vague"

I think I know what he meant and generally support not getting frozen in
inaction or muddying/qualifying a statement to the point of losing meaning.

On the other hand, I find this quote (or at least idea) as an excuse for
rash over thoughtful action.

- Steve