[FRIAM] visualization of logic(s)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Sep 24 14:19:20 EDT 2017

Glen writes:

"I had a conversation with a guy the other day who claims there are more Coq formulations of typical (continuum) math than the other assistants he was aware of.  But I wouldn't know one way or the other.  I don't know if there's a significant difference in use cases or domains for Agda vs. Coq (or Isabelle or whatever).  But if the demo targeted "intuitions", then I'd want to pick an evaluator that posed the least amount of work (for me!) to write sentences (theories) representing those intuitions."

Agda and Idris look more like Haskell, and are intended to be useful for implementation (thus more in my wheelhouse).   Coq is more established and may be better suited for what you want, especially if it is true there are relevant formulations (I don't know).

Marcus