[FRIAM] FW: [SPAM]Invoice 64259993833/UA#ADP/2017 (25 Sep 17) reminder

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Sep 26 07:10:50 EDT 2017

Nick writes:

"The message below represents a new low.  This spammer spoofed one of my
email addresses in order to send me a message to my other."

Small-time sneaks and tricksters?  How quaint!  Why do I get e-mails from a certain restaurant seating service suggesting places to eat in a city I am visiting?  Could it be my airline and this service are `data sharing partners'?   The airline that charges me $25 to be nice to help speed the seating process by keeping my crap out of the way, but then takes 45 more minutes for them to get me that bag back?  Gah!

Marcus