[FRIAM] looking for a word

Robert Wall wallrobert7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:31:33 EDT 2018

Here's a paper <https://arxiv.org/pdf/1311.3087.pdf> (2010) that describes
a hub attraction dynamical growth model (HADGM) that exhibits fractal and
probabilistic behavior for forming nodes in a complex network.

But you are looking for a descriptive word or phrase. Perhaps, "dynamic
growth models with fractally-associative (or nonassociative) hubs."  It
seems to have something to do with the behavior of forming nodes
(connections); so that seems to be the focus for your description. Not
sure, but would agree that fractile behavior seems at the root of what you
are trying to describe: some "hubbing" and "hubbing-resistance," so to
speak.

I like the amber Belgian beers ... 😋